Thursday, April 21, 2005

Yesterday

I am going to write a long long post over here. So, if you can't concentrate after reading a few lines, I suggest you to give up reading.

Woke up with a terrible headache.


Yesterday was a tired day for me. Having PE early in the morning. Nothing much except for standing broad jump. I need to junp a little bit further to get A as the passing grade for A is >172. I am sure I can get A for it. Biology is next and we have a short quiz on Transportation on Plants. Not very difficult, still okay. Geography lesson is as boring as usual and I have nothing to talk about it. Having English composition test also. Must write at least 350 words. I think i write a lot of crap in it. But haiz, forget it. Next is History. Spent the time filing up worksheets. Assembly was not that bad. Just very hot. Having NP after assembly.

Spend most of the time doing drills. So tired. Under the hot hot sun, wearing half NP uniform. I was very tired. Learnt two new drills. Kenan/kiri belok and Sarongkan Chota Rehatkan Diri. Feeling scared for the promotion test next week. Hope I do pass this time. Qimin taught me a way to stop me from nervous when seeing madams and sirs. I am going to try it. Hope the method really works. If it works, I am going to thanks Qimin so much!

Went home after NP to watch love a dolphin bay. But I missed the front part of it. At first, I thought my dad had recorded it for me. However, it's not the case. That why I was very angry and actually cried. I sweared that I will go buy the VCD this weekend and watch. I don't care. NO MATTER how my parents don't allow. They don't even know what show I usually watch everyday. So I am going to buy the VCD and make them angry. I know that I am bad. But no matter what, I have to watch the show. I am also going to buy other VCD to make them angry. I am going to buy CDs to listen too. best is I can buy whatever I want to appease my anger.

Bye! *Ding*

No comments: